Address: San Diego
Join Ken for a workshop on the many topics that make up the emotional aspects of aging. It’s the perfect time to:
- Take inventory of age-related fears that weigh heavily on your heart and hold you back
- Reimagine your best possible future and map out what would make your heart sing
- Free yourself of self-limiting, shame-based age-biases, inhibitions and insecurities
- Clear the path for newfound emotional freedom, joy, humility and peace
- Harvest opportunities now available in your relationships as you’ve gotten older
- Take concrete steps to put your psychological and spiritual “houses” in order
- Make peace with how old you are and with life’s terms (i.e. our mortality, age-related changes, losses, etc.)
- Explore and experience the love that never dies and how life goes on
Ken Druck, Ph.D. is an award-winning mental health expert, leading authority in the fields of resilience and aging, and author of The Real Rules of Life and Courageous Aging: Your Best Years Ever Reimagined (Oct. 2017)
John E. Welshons, author of Awakening from Grief and One Soul, One Love, One Heart, is a master teacher of mindfulness, meditation, psycho-spiritual awakening and joyfulness.
Workshop cost is $95. To register, send a check to:
P.o. box 1117
Del mar, ca 92014
Or contact Denise at 858-863-7825 or email@example.com.