- This event has passed.
June 9, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
A 1-day Workshop,
Sunday, June 9th 9:30-4 PM
with Ken Druck & John Welshons
Is this a good time to…
- take inventory of age-related fears that weigh heavily on your heart/hold you back
- reimagine your best possible future and map out what would make your heart sing
- free yourself of self-limiting, shame-based age-biases, inhibitions and insecurities
- clear the path for newfound emotional freedom, joy, humility and peace
- harvest the opportunities now available to you as you’ve gotten older
- take concrete steps to put your psychological and spiritual “houses” in order
- make peace with how old you are and with life’s terms (i.e. age-related changes, impermanence/mortality and equanimity)
- learn to pay it forward and leave a “Legacy of Love”
- experience the love that never dies and how life goes on
If so, please register for this workshop.
Please send a check for $120. payable to Druck Enterprises Inc.,
PO. Box 1117, Del Mar, CA 92014. Enrollment will be limited to the first 15 people to sign up.
About your workshop leaders
Dr. Ken Druck, author of The Real Rules of Life: Balancing Life’s Terms with Your Own and Courageous Aging: Your Best Years Ever Reimagined, is an expert on transforming life’s adversities into opportunities for becoming the better, healthier, stronger version of ourselves.
Dr. Druck is a regular guest on CNN, recipient of the Distinguished Contributions to Psychology award and prolific contributor to social media on subjects related to courageous living.
John E. Welshons, author of Awakening from Grief and One Soul, One Love, One Heart is a master teacher of mindfulness, meditation, psycho-spiritual awakening and joyfulness. John’s teaches and conducts workshops for diverse groups throughout North America.