Ignite your audience! Speak straight to their hearts.
Ken Druck is the real deal. He’s been in the trenches and on the front lines of almost every kind of adversity. Having risen up out of the ashes of his own personal tragedy, the death of his 21 year old daughter, Jenna, he’s become a lifeline to countless thousands of individuals, families, organizations and communities trying to turn adversity into opportunity. That’s why Dr. Ken is the “go to guy.” Not only does he get the call from CNN and other national media in times of need, he gets “Best of YPO” recognition as a speaker for his uncanny ability to inspire, entertain and provide heavy take away value for diverse audiences.
Audiences at a Ken Druck keynote find the strength, humility and raw courage to face into whatever challenges life and business have presented – and tackle high priority issues before they become problems. Dr. Ken has given keynote speeches for over 15,000 people at large prestigious conferences, as well as smaller, more intimate groups. He has shared the stage with Suze Orman, Tony Robbins, Ken Blanchard, Jack Canfield, Elizabeth Dole, Mark Victor Hansen, John Gray and more.
- The Alchemy of Turning Adversity into Opportunity
- The Resilience Response
- Courageous Living/Courageous Aging
- The Self-Care Handbook: Promoting Well-Being and Preventing Burnout in the Workplace
- Building a World Class Team
- Visionary Leadership
FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS
- How to Talk to Your Kids
- Raising an Aging Parent, Effective Parenting in 2017
- The Executive Couple: The Intimacy We Seek
- Revisiting the Secrets Men Keep in 2017
- Courageous Aging: Leaving a Legacy of Love
HEALING AFTER LOSS
- Healing the Losses of our Lives
- Overcoming Our Living Losses